Resources for a vibrant and active community!The Oxford Action Resource Centre (OARC) is a local facility run by an open collective of volunteers. We are interested in community development and working towards a more socially just and environmentally sustainable society.
- We offer resources for community and activist groups to use.
- We prioritise OARC to be used for activities that make the world and our communities a better place. Our favourite things include:
- Grassroots groups that allow everybody to take part equally.
- Actions that empower people.
- Creating real democracy in our local community.
- Everybody is welcome to come and get involved in running OARC.
- All people that use OARC must follow the safer spaces policy.
- OARC is an unincorporated co-operative association governed by the OARC constitution.
Next events at OARC
From the calendar …
- Dr Carter G Woodson on Sunday 7th February at 12:00am-11:00pm
- Private event on Thursday 11th February at 7:00pm-9:15pm
- Martin and Elliot recording session on Wednesday 17th February at 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Martin and Elliot recording session (rebooked) on Wednesday 17th February at 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Oxford Tenants Union Open Meeting on Wednesday 17th February at 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Zine Finishing & Carter G Woodson on Saturday 20th February at 12:00am
- Carter G Woodson on Sunday 21st February at 12:00am
OARC Film Screenings
How to find us
Upstairs in the East Oxford Community Centre
Princes St (junction with Cowley Rd), Oxford OX4 1DD
Phone: (01865) 243 121
Email: oarc [at] riseup.net ~ Email list: https://lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/oarc
OARC is upstairs on level 2. There is a lift suitable for wheelchair users.